Monday, April 2, 2012

Week 14: Stripes!

Ok, finally a challenge mani that turned out well! I used Wet n' Wild black, and Metallica for the base color, then a coat (or dabble) of Spoiled Shuffle the Deck. I say "dabble" because the brush flat out SUCKS! I like most wide brushes, but this one was floppy and more like a wet mop. This is one of those polishes that I will either use a different brush, or suffer through the "wet mop" because I love the glitter mix. After that dried, I did 3 vertical stripes in silver and black.

Kinda reminds me of the stripes in some of the costumes in Tim Burton's Sweeny Todd.....Anyway, trying out a new layering system for basecoats/polishes. I'm trying to make it last, without destroying my nail in the process.

Until next time!
-Lynnette

No comments:

Post a Comment