Sunday, April 15, 2012

Week 16: Dottiure and new house!

I really had fun with this one! I had a tough time picking between two really different color palates and I think that I'll do my other color wave when this comes off.

I started with a coat of Wet n Wild French White creme topped with 2 coats of Revlon Runway Pearl. Then I used my dotting tool (which is really quite small, but it's better than a toothpick) and dotted with Ulta Maine Attraction, Julep Megan, Marisa, and finally Susie. Topped it all off with one more coat of Runway Pearl and quick dry topcoat.

On one of my thumbs I decided to try out the flakies I finally picked up. This is Studio M, Covered in Diamonds and was only $2.99......I figured for that price if I truly hated it, I wouldn't feel so bad. Well, I'm not in love with it, but I don't hate it. I'll have to try it over other colors and see if I can find a combo I really like.

And finally a few new house pictures!
Kitchen:
 Bathroom:
 Bedroom (the bottom of this picture is the CLOSET!):

That's all for now....time to get more of the house unpacked/organized/cleaned!
-Lynnette

No comments:

Post a Comment