Sunday, April 8, 2012

My Horrible Easter Nails

Phew! It's been a long week here. On Wednesday we got news that we were approved for the house we wanted to rent. So we signed the lease on Wednesday, worked and packed on Thursday night into the wee hours, then moved everything on Friday. I think I got about 3 hours of sleep on Thursday.

Wednesday I slapped on this color to help protect my nails from the damage that packing and moving does. This is what they look like after moving. The polish did protect them a bit, but I still broke one, and 2 others were very weak (my OCD makes me cut them all when one breaks, that's why they all are short).
No basecoat, no topcoat, not even an even color coat. Horrible. But I found the polish in a 2-pack for a $1! Can't beat 50 cent Sally Hansen polish! Hopefully, I'll be able to do a proper mani with this soon. Have to get un-packed first!

Also, I'll have to show you pictures of the new place to make you all rightfully jealous!
-Lynnette

No comments:

Post a Comment