Thursday, April 12, 2012

Sally Hansen Plum Burst and Purple Pizzazz

Ok, so here's a proper mani to make up for that abomination I showed you before. Nothing terribly fancy, just a nice free handed side-swipe. I used Sally Hansen Plum Burst for the main color, then side-swiped with Purple Pizzazz.
These polishes were in a 2 pack at the dollar store.....can't pass up 2 polishes for a $1! I think that they are older polishes though and may not be big-3 free, but that doesn't bother me.

Still not unpacked.....packing always goes faster than unpacking. I think because with packing we give ourselves a deadline that we have to meet, then get frustrated and throw it all in boxes/bags. With unpacking there is no such deadline; we just slowly find things as we need them and put them where they go after.
Don't worry, there will be house pictures as soon as it's presentable!
-Lynnette

No comments:

Post a Comment