Friday, March 30, 2012

*sigh* I'm having mani troubles....

They are either get mangled while drying (which sometimes I can save so that the nails in question look somewhat decent), or they chip off before I can get any pictures. What was my go-to basecoat hasn't been performing very well, but when I try new ones (recently I tried Studio M Stuck on You) they make my nails peel.
On top of mani troubles, my hubby and I are looking for a new place to live. We would like to move ASAP for financial reasons, but every time we find a place we *love*, the deal falls through.
*sigh* What's a girl to do?

For everyone that does read this blog, know that I am still here. I still polish my nails, stalk polishes, and even buy new gems (though I really need to be stricter about a no-buy with moving coming up). I vow to return with pictures!
-Lynnette

No comments:

Post a Comment