Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Small haul and Hunger Games manis

Last Friday I stopped by my local Sallys, and picked up 3 1/2 polishes there.
Agro, Stone Cold, Kinetic Candy, Ruby Pumps

They had about 1/2 of the Capitol Colors collection, and 2 of my favorites. I haven't read the Hunger Games book, but it looks good, I'll have to pick it up now. Out of the collection I got Stone Cold and Agro. Then from the Electropop collection I picked up Kinetic Candy; I think it will make great "underwear" for Revlon Whimsical as well as being pretty on it's own. Then I found a mini bottle of Ruby Pumps in the clearance for 50 cents, can't pass that up!

Here's Stone Cold as a mani:
Lovely in matte, but chips super quick!
Now Agro as a mani:
One of the few greens I like. In the sun this flashes orange as well as gold. Also, look at those lovely long nails! I'll have to show you "righty" more often now!

Now today, I stopped at my local CVS and picked up 2 more polishes.
 Spoiled Shuffle the Deck, Sally Hansen Showgirl Chic.
This time they had the Spoiled line, and about time! I had been looking for it since I started seeing swatches on other people's blogs. It was my lucky day since CVS had the shade that I really wanted, Shuffle the deck. Then I grabbed Sally Hansen Showgirl Chic from their gem crush line. This might wind up as my first pedi of spring!

That's all I have for now. We'll see what my next mani is after Agro!
-Lynnette

No comments:

Post a Comment