Monday, January 16, 2012

Week 3, Color block mani

So, I don't hate it like i thought i would. I'm not thrilled with how my topcoat dragged the lines, but other than that i like it. I used Bianca, Savage, and Why Not all by Sinful Colors. A few surprises in Savage and Why Not; Savage dried really matte (even with top coat), and Why Not was a one coater! I think this is the first time that i've encountered a polish that had even coverage in ONE coat!. 

For the accent nails, i first did a coat of Bianca (actually, 2 coats on the half that shows. Bianca needs that lil extra to show up well). Then i followed up with Why Not over 3/4 of the nail, then Savage on half. I tried my hardest to keep the lines neat, but not too hard because i knew that i would be using my L.A colors Black stripper polish. 

All in all, while i like this mani, i'm not doing everything i can to save it. It's just not my cup of tea. However i really like Why Not and the fact that it's a one coater. I'm going to have to try some stamping with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment