Thursday, January 12, 2012

Orly Rage & Nicole by OPI me+blue

Decided to take a break from super bright colors for a little while.Well at least until week 3 of the nail art challenge (my idea for a color block is bright colors again). This is Orly Rage, with a coat of Nicole by OPI me+blue on my ring fingers. I was "naughty" and went pretty much naked; no base coat and no top coat. Just 2 coats of Rage and 1 of me+blue.
Rage is a great shimmery foil, and me+blue has a ton of holographic micro glitter. The final result is just enough shimmer/sparkle, but not too over the top. A bit mad that my ring finger smudged near the cuticle. me+blue had the funny "perfect stroke brush", which i actually really like! I kind wish that all polishes had this brush......I guess we'll see how long this polish lasts by itself.

Well that's all for now, happy polishing!
-Lynnette

2 comments:

  1. I am on the hunt for Orly Rage. I absolutely love rose gold, and foil polishes, so it's clearly a must have!! Nice mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i picked mine up at Sally's before new years. they were having a buy 2 Orly polishes, get an Orly treatment free. so i got Rage and Le Chateau (which was only $4)for the polish part, then got Orly Bonder as the treatment. I like Orly Bonder, but my nails have been peeling a bit more than usual. I don't know if it's due to the Bonder or if it's just because i've been polishing (and therefore removing) my nails more.....

    ReplyDelete