Monday, January 9, 2012

Week 2 of the 52 week nail art challenge

So week 2 of the 52 week nail art challenge is a French manicure. Normally i don't dig french's, and i did a french mani before this one that i HATED. I loved the polishes (a franken blue and China Glaze Snowglobe), i liked them together, but the end result? Not so much.....i didn't even take a picture. I used the franken blue over the whole nail, then dabbed on Snowglobe over the nail minus the tip. I used too heavy of a hand while dabbing Snowglobe and the polish was so thick on my cuticles and the side of my nails that it felt gross. I ended up picking it all off!

Besides, i needed some pink! This pink in Sinful Colors Bianca, tipped with Sinful Colors Black on Black. I did the staggered tips because i'm no good at regular tips, and the tips on my Mash plates don't fit very well :(.
Well that's all i have for now, I'll blog again when there's another mani (or if i get off my butt and hem the shirt I've been working on lol).
-Lynnette

2 comments:

  1. This is cute! I have yet to get into the nail art world, but I really want to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, this challenge is a great way to start! and pretty doable since it's only one "challenge" mani a week (I've heard of a challenge where it was a mani everyday!)
    try it! you might like it!

    ReplyDelete