Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Revlon Radiant

So the color black mani didn't last too long lol. I went over to my mom's house to show her my Mash stamping plates. Originally i was going to do her nails, but she didn't want them painted :(. So i just played with mine instead! This is one coat of Wet n' Wild Black Creme, stamped with Sinful Colors Why Not using Mash plates mash-18, 15, 17 (butterfly and 2 different flowers), then covered it with Revlon Radiant.

 I tried to do a very thin coat of Radiant so i had glitter, but not so much that it covered my designs. This picture shows both the glitter and the stamping pretty well.
This picture is a bit dark, but you can (faintly) see the butterfly on the right and flowers on the left (and the horrible clean up job! eek, sorry!).

On another note, i Picked up Revlon Whimsical on my last polish shopping trip. I found it again at K-Mart this time. My K-Mart had the whole new Revlon display, so i picked up Whimsical, Radiant, Timeless, and Scandalous. I might have to start doing haul posts lol!

As much as i LOVE my Orly Bonder, i think it's slowly destroying my nails. They are peeling/flaking more and more :(. So i am on the hunt (again!) for a base coat with some grip....any suggestions?
Until we meet again!
-Lynnette

No comments:

Post a Comment