Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Week 31: Crackle mani

I know I skipped posting about Week 30's water marble (which I did! There's just no photo evidence), however I wanted to catch up to everyone else and post the crackle mani in a timely fashion.

This is Revlon Timeless topped with black crackle (can't tell which brand) and China Glaze Oxidized Aqua. This came out better than my other crackle mash up. A tip if you are going to try to layer crackles but don't want them cracking in the same spots, but a thin layer of topcoat over you previous crackle. Wait for it to dry, and then you can put your next layer on.


Unfortunately this mani didn't really dry for some crazy reason. It stayed gooey and dentable, and I ended up taking it off.

So maybe another water marble will happen soon!
-Lynnette

No comments:

Post a Comment