Monday, July 2, 2012

2 New Fergie Nail Polishes!

Ok, saw these in the store and I just had to find the money to get them! Quite a few of this line of polishes are re-promotes of other Wet n' Wild/Spoiled polishes, however there were a couple unique ones.
The first one I'm going to show you is Flossy Flossy, a nice glitter coat with gold, rosy pink, green, blue, and purple (they are hard to see in the bottle and the mani I did). This might actually be a "work safe glitter" if there is such a thing lol! Here I layered one coat over Wet n' Wild's Steel the Spotlight (from their Chrome collection, though there is one like it in the Fergie collection).
Bottle shot...isn't it pretty?!

The other color I grabbed kills a major lemming of mine. Make Them Boys go Loco is different sizes of red glitter in a blackened base. From what I've seen, this is a re-promote of Spoiled's Ants in my Pants, and also dupes a much more expensive polish (possibly a Lippman? I don't remember). Only a bottle shot of this pretty....but it's on my list to wear next!

I have a feeling that this new line is going to be bad for my wallet! Until next time!

-Lynnette

No comments:

Post a Comment