First, how about a list of all the things i want to sew?
- Red Sateen -Skirt
- Black w/ polka dot knit -top
- Red and turquoise floral knit -top
- Black with silver skulls knit -top
- Jeans (either made or purchased)
- Blue w/ pink paisley woven -top
- Blue, green, turquoise & tan silky -top
- Solid turquoise knit -top
Linking Garment: Light grey fleece hoodie with an asymmetrical zip.
Ok, now onto pictures!
All 3 of the red tops done...
|polka dot knit: I needed extra for the sleeves|
|Black w. silver skulls: ruched sleeve (though you can't see it here)|
|Red and turquoise floral|
Along with one -almost 2!- of the Indigo tops!
|Blue w/pink paisley: Really needs to be on a body to look good|
|Blue/green/turquoise print: Just needs sleeves (which are out of the print)|
So what's left to sew?
- Red sateen skirt
- Grey hoodie
Really, not much in my opinion. I might have to add a top to each collection so that i have more pressure, lol! But i think i'll wait and see if i can finish all of this first, then start thinking about adding.
Until next time!