Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Week 24 & 25: flag and pride

This may technically be cheating, but it did my flag and pride mani's together. It actually looked great together.
For the flag nails I used China Glaze Blue Years Eve, Sally Hansen Unbreakable Heart, stamped with Wet n'Wild white and a white striper for the stripes on the ring finger.

 For my rainbow thumbs I used:
 Red: Sally Hansen Unbreakable Heart
Orange: Professional 10 Orange You Glad I Said Yes
Yellow: Sally Hansen Lightning
Green: Julep Leah
Blue: China Glaze Blue Year's Eve
Purple: Sally Hansen Purple Pizzazz
When making the rainbow, I used the yellow as the base color, then did orange and green (because they build on yellow well), then red and blue, then purple.
All fingers got a coat of Sally Hansen Ice Queen to sparkle everything up!

Ok, now i'm officially caught up with my challenge manis. Still working on paid sewing work, but getting to the end of those projects too.

Until later!
-Lynnette

No comments:

Post a Comment