Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentine's Haul/Nail Mail

So my Valentine to myself was polish! I went out shopping at Icing and Ulta (which I didn't even know my area HAD and Ulta!), and while I was out my mail carrier brought me the two Julep boxes I was waiting on! So the nail part of my V-day was pretty great!
So here's everything I bought.
From Icing I picked up the grey/silver MagnetiX (with the wavy magnet) and Lemme See Your Peacock (clear base with cyan, green and magenta hex glitter).
Then From Ulta I bought (left to right): For Bitten, Jaded, Maine Attraction, and Lav-ish. Lav-ish came in a cute little makeup kit that was free when you bought $17.50 worth of Ulta brand products. The products in there actually aren't too bad, but I don't wear makeup a lot.

Then these were waiting for me when I got home:
 February Boho Glam box with (top to bottom) Julep's cuticle oil, Oscar, and Marisa. Marisa isn't as dark in person as it is in the picture.
January It Girl box with (top to bottom) Hayden, Leah, and Megan. These are actually the colors I was going to do my baby nursery in, then go lazy and didn't decorate lol.

If anyone is interested in joining Julep Maven for the first time, click here (it's my referral link) and use code SHAREONFEB to get your first Maven box for $1! Yup, only one dollar!
Well, that's the haul. There will be another post of what I'm currently wearing pretty soon.
-Lynnette

No comments:

Post a Comment