Friday, October 19, 2018

Time keeps on slippin'......

....into the Future!

Seems like I started this a lifetime ago, when it's only been 7 or so years.

My son is now 7 years old, and growing into a pretty awesome kid. He's into Pokemon, and has kinda dragged me into it (I don't mind, gives us something to do together).

My doll obsession has faded. I still love American Girl dolls and will accept a sewing commission for them from time to time, but my interests have moved on.

I actually got rid of a lot of my nail polishes (don't worry they went to good homes). I found that I didn't like the process of painting, chipping, removing, and re-painting.....especially when it happened every 3 days. I switched to Jamberry wraps, and have been pretty satisfied. I was a consultant for a while, but got out of it before the company switched to M Network. If you're thinking about trying them, DO IT! The application takes a little while to get right (cuz everyone has different nail shapes, different body chemistry, etc), but I can get at at least a week out of a mani (if not 2)!

My Etsy shop is still up an running. I've been making some kick-ass wallets and purses. I've started making book buddies too. My shop has free shipping for the winter holidays, and if you "heart" something before buying, I usually send you a coupon too.

As always, the struggle to balance work and family life rages on. Added is the desire to work for myself, with the trials of figuring out how to turn my passions into income without hating it along the way (kinda why I moved on from doll things, and why I'm no longer with Jamberry).

Well, Until the next time I remember my log in ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment