Saturday, August 2, 2014

Ouch!

So Tuesday night was interesting for me........

We were having a small party at my house, and it was warm in the back room where everyone was hanging out. So trying to be helpful, i tried to open the window. Tried being the key word here. Instead of using both hands and lifting from the bottom, i leaned with my left hand and tried to palm it open. Big mistake. I ended up breaking the window and slashing open my palm. A "quick" trip the the ER (only 2 hrs, not 4), i came home with 7 stitches and 2 spots of glue.


WARNING not so pretty hand picture coming up
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
Told you..... yucky.
At least it's my non-dominant hand, and i just cut thru the skin. The doc said that if it had been deeper, i would have hit muscle and that would have been hand surgery. I can still sew, just really carefully with frequent breaks.

Ok, off to spend my 3 days off healing and sewing (I have shop orders to fill!)
-Lynnette

No comments:

Post a Comment