Tuesday, August 14, 2012

It's going to be a rough couple weeks....

I started a new job on Monday. While the work isn't incredibly hard (I'm a house keeper for a sorority), it does take a toll (especially all the stairs!). Pair that with still working my other job (we'll call that "retail slave") and I am tuckered out. I don't have a entire day off until next Monday at the earliest. I know....whine, whine, whine.

Again, I did the challenge of Galaxy nails....and failed to get a picture when it was fresh. Now it's chipped off (not a huge deal because I really didn't like it), and I have to re-do the challenge. Maybe the second time will turn out better? Here's hoping.

I also have some stuff I want to show you from my sewing room, but again I haven't made time to photograph, etc.

Ugh...I've gotta figure out this new routine so I can have my me time, and keep this from getting stale.

Until I get motivated!
-Lynnette

No comments:

Post a Comment